Levitt Pavilion Westport, CT May 25, 2024 Shirt

 #PopularT-Shirt Fashion LLC I have a healthy addiction to shopping vintage designer. I recently took a trip to the Treasures of NYC Clubhouse, entering into a wonderland of all things Gianni Versace, Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier, and more. Now, if only these iconic pieces could talk—I’d love to know where they’ve been and who wore them first! I’m having a mini moment right now, so, naturally, I was drawn to this linen mini skirt from the Frankie Shop. For a bit more coverage though, I plan to wear it with an oversized, menswear-style button-down and ballet flats.

Levitt Pavilion Westport, CT May 25, 2024 Shirt

#PopularT-Shirt Fashion LLC My sister just moved into a new apartment. For her housewarming presents, I went on a shopping spree at Big Night Brooklyn. I picked up olive oil in a convenient and colorful squeeze bottle, a packet of Jacobsen Sea Salt (hand-harvested in Oregon), and a set of Hawkins New York dish towels: essentials for a stylish kitchen. While on the hunt for a new summer hat, I recently discovered Teressa Foglia millinery magic. Based between Brooklyn and Malibu, Foglia’s eye for detail shines through both her classic and bespoke designs. I fell for her two-tone style that can easily dress up a simple look, and couldn’t resist her timeless black straw hat adorned with an embroidered band. Both will become staple pieces in my summer wardrobe.

Buy this shirt:  Levitt Pavilion Westport, CT May 25, 2024 Shirt

Home:  Popular T-Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Donkeyclothing - J Hope On The Street With J Cole Shirt

Messy Bun Cleveland Cavaliers Kind Of Girl Shirt

Official Rach Jake Kiszka Greta Van Fleet The Eras Tour T-Shirt